We’ve all been there. You’re looking for a new piece of clothing or general item online. Now you’re done looking for that and you go to an article or social media sight. BAM! There is a display ad for the very website and even the exact products you were just looking at! Some may find this to be an amazing bit of sorcery. Others find it to be downright annoying and view that website to be annoying as well.
The last thing you want your business to be viewed as is annoying or unpleasant. This is where Sponsored Content comes in. Here are some statistics about Sponsored Content that we found over at smallbiztrends.com that we think you should see.
Sponsored Content Statistics
- 70 percent of individuals want to learn about products through content rather than through traditional advertising.
- Sponsored content boosts favorability for the associated brand:
In a study where participants were shown sponsored content examples:
- On average, consumers spent almost two-and-a-half minutes with a sponsored story–the same amount as editorial content.
- 81 percent of respondents noted they enjoyed the content.
- 75 percent indicated they are likely to view additional sponsored stories.
- 63 percent would share the content with others.
If you’re ready to reach your clients through Sponsored Content then it’s time for you to connect with one of our representatives at SFSN Media. We offer a variety of publications and media platforms to reach your target demographic.